Thursday, March 7, 2013
One Sick Kitty
Penelope the cat is back to normal. Does she look normal in this picture? Such a glare. She's my cat. I chose her from the litter of giveaways. I am a cat person. She loves me. She does not like most everyone else. She is moody, bites when petted too much, and occasionally leaves little goodies from her stomach on the floor. Eww. She went missing for a day and then I discovered she had been hiding under the bed. I knew something was wrong but figured she would be fine in a day or so. She got progressively worse and we went to the vet. My meow had pancreatitis. Blood work, IV fluids, two nights in the hospital, and a week of medicine at home and all is well for her again.
Labels:
Family,
Random Things
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gad she's well. The panc can be bad news :(
ReplyDeleteFellow friend of the feline here. Have 4 myself. It's a job hazard!