| Carving pumpkins. We had five total. |
| First time to carve! Another holiday pic where daddy is in scrubs. I think this happens every year. |
| Oh yes, so cute 11 months! |
| Turkey, Dragon, Police Officer |
![]() |
| Bee (ignore the teenage attitude!) & Minnie Mouse |
Made it home in time to hand out candy |
![]() |
| Oldest daughter made this at grandma's |
![]() |
| 6-year-old's newest best friend at papa's house |
.jpg)


You have a precious family!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, Jessica! They are all a joy!
DeleteThanks for linking up with Medical Mondays! I love the purple pumpkin. Seeing your pictures reminded me that we never did carve pumpkins this year. I am so terrible about traditions, or planning things in advance.
ReplyDeleteOh, I KNOW that teen attitude!! LOL!! We have plenty of it around here! :)
ReplyDeleteHow does the goat fit in!?! I once worked at an organic farm that had baby goats--so cute except for when they pee on you! Loved looking at your cute pics!
ReplyDeleteThat goat is one of many, but has become the favorite. They are cute, but stinky!
Delete