Pages

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Products I'm Loving This Winter

Ok, it hasn't been a very cold winter here. We enjoyed many 60 & 70 degree days in January. But everything seems a bit dryer with the use of the heater. These are some of the things I have been using for a couple of months that I think have helped.

CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion - I use this on my face when I skip my regular skin care line product. Nivea Original Moisture Daily Lotion - smells great. Avon Anew Rejuvenate Eye Moisturizer - I cannot go to bed without eye cream. This one is a day/night with two separate creams inside.


For my hair I have been using these for a week and LOVE them! I won this package at our mother/daughter bunco for most losses, yay me!! Matrix Total Results Repair Shampoo & Conditioner. The small bottle is a leave-in elixir for split ends.


I've used Kiehl's Lip Balm in the past, but I received this in my stocking at Christmas! Cranberry flavored! One of my favorites!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing; I've been looking for a good face cream and haven't really found one yet. Got to try this one out.
    (Found you over at the MBC)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post. I am definitely going to try a few things that you suggested above. Great blog. I nominated you for the Liebster Award. Check out my blog for details.

    SSMom
    savysuburbanmom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I was hoping you had something to say! Thank you for your comments.